Friday, October 12, 2012

Class 11 - the class that almost made me run away to PDX

Class last night was so challenging. It was intensely hot and humid. I was probably not hydrated enough. I was wearing capri-ish pants instead of my normal (too short) shorts. I don't even know what to blame - ghosts, spirits, the universe. Whatever it was, it sucked some serious ass. It was ridiculously unpleasant. So much so that I walked out of the room thinking that I would never go back in the hot room. But I've had ~20 hours to settle down and I am going to go back. I'm not going to retreat to Portland this weekend even though my friend did give me a very tempting invite to come visit. I have yoga and other things to do here in Seattle. Namaste bitches.

1 comment:

QundaliniPlus said...

amazing post thanks for sharing